Monday, June 6, 2016

Week 10 EOC: Road Map to Success


Week 10 EOC: Road Map to Success
                Working on any project can be very time consuming and can take a toll of you physically and mentally, especially when you are dealing with a large workload. Just imagining all the work you have to do can turn you off to the idea of getting started. I know that for my marketing class I have a ton of assignments and a major project to get finished by next week. When I have a ton of work to do I like to break things down and kind of make a list of what I need to do and start with the easiest thing. I mean a start is a start and when you can get at least something completed it makes any more progress easier to move on to. Basically, here is a list of the top ten things I have to have complete and ready by next week for my final class. I have arranged the tasks from hardest to easiest, in my opinion.
1. Final marketing plan
2. Creative content
3. Phileas Fog adventure story
4. Swot analysis
5. Business mission statement
6. Quotes
7. Read textbook chapters
8. Missing EOC’s
9. Proper blog set up
10. Proper Twitter set up

                In order to achieve these goals I have already began brainstorming and drafting many segments of my final marketing plan and compiling a resource of quotes to choose from to support my research and plan. I have bought the ingredients to prepare the food and own all the equipment needed to complete my creative content photograph as well as record a radio commercial. My Phileas Fog story is in the works right now. I am caught up on most of my EOC’s and only have 2 chapters left of the book to read. My blog is set up almost perfect and I have all of the tweets that I need for the class but just need to have my profile set up properly. In all honesty I was kind of worried about how I was going to handle my work this week and the beginning of my post, but now, I feel pretty confident about how I am going to complete everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment